Monday, June 18, 2012

Fashionista Challenge 3 Simply Summer Top 5

 Fashionista Challenge # 3
"Simply Summer"
 Top 5 Winners
and
 People's Choice Award Voting!

The Top 5 Winners have been chosen by the Fashionista Design Team, but we would like to add a great twist to our challenges...
Now it is up to you to choose
 from these 5 great designs...
who will win the
"People's Choice Award"?
It was a record setting entry of 168!
It was a tough decision with
so many lovely entires...
after serious contemplation here are
the amazing creations we have chosen for our
"Simply Summer"
Challenge...
Ladies, please email Suzie to get your blinkie badges and you are all invited
to be guest designers next challenge if you would please let her know
when you contact her if you are accepting.
Dates are July 2 and 9th.
sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
Coops

Cast your vote by clicking on the thumbnail at the bottom of the post.

 Not only will the winner receive a great prize from  our sponsor

A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 1000 digital illustrations, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!
The prize is a $12.00 gift certificate equal to 3 digis from her store.
Voting Winner
There is also a prize for our randomly selected voting winner!!!

** One lucky commenting voter will also win a sponsor prize from**
Be sure to leave a comment!!!
2 digi images

Please make your selection, become a follower and vote here:

33 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the Top 5. I've cast my vote.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the top five ladies! Your cards are all brilliant! So hard to choose. I have now cast my vote. Thanks too for another lovely Challenge. This voting system is to easy to do. Good luck ladies! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the Top 5! It was very hard to choose but I managed to pick 1 and voted. GOOD LUCK TOP 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the top five ladies!! I'va cast my vote. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certainly a difficult task to choose just one of these fabulous creations. Congrats Ladies. Gorgeous work.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the top 5, all so gorgeous....so hard to choose, but have now voted for one.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow.my cards up there.thanks so much ladies and good luck to all the ladies with the votes :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW sO EXCITED TO SEE MY CREATION UP THERE WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL CARDS, DIDNT EXPECT THAT
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL HUGS LORRAIN X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on Top 5, all are stunning....but have cast my vote. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to you all ,they are all beautiful cards ,it was a difficult decision but i made my vote ,best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck to you all,they are all gorgeous,a very hard job.
    I have now voted.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the top 5 they're all such stunning cards it was difficult to choose but I've casted my vote. Good luck to you all.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all stunning creations, so hard to pick just one but made my decision and placed my vote. Good luck girls. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW! Stunning cards! I've cast my vote! Good luck ladies :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning designs by all the creators. I have cast my vote though it was very difficult to choose a winner.
    Good luck. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're all gorgeous! It was hard to decide with only one vote! LOL Fabulous work and great crafty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work by all the ladies. And a lot of time went into each creation. Best of luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. No wonder you have people vote, these are so gorgeous! I voted, good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think all of the ladies have great projects! I've voted good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to all of the winners! Such a hard choice but I have voted :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'll have vote it was very difficult, they all look gorgeous they did a great job.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such awesome entries how to chose!!! Very difficult ur I've put in my vote, good luck to all xx cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had a hard job chosing which one to vote on, these are all such gorgeous creations! Well done! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  24. Its sooo hard to pick! In the end I went with the one that I would love to own and inspires me to get up and craft the most. Good luck ladies, they are great little creations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love them all but there was a clear choice for me! so much work has gone into the cards they are all worthy of winning. Vote casted x

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are all stunning, but i chose to vote for the lady who everytime i go on my blogger, i eagerly await her new creations - she gives me so much inspiration and also has given me advice and support even though she is a very busy lady - good luck ladies

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are all great cards and I love the summer theme. I have chosen my favourite. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! What stunning creations! Very hard to choose just one.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. All five were great choices, but I found one to be a cut above the rest. :^)
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  30. They are all wonderful cards so I am finding it a bit hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really lovely cards - it was hard to pick a favourite :o)

    ReplyDelete
  32. No wonder these ones were chosen, they're all fab, so hard to pick a favourite. Love them all, all 5 are worthy winners.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete